Therapy can Help . . .
● When your child or adolescent has difficulty following rules and being respectful
● When your child is withdrawn, struggling with peers or academics
● When there are arguments, frustrations and marital problems
● When you want to heal from trauma or abuse
● When you have feelings of anxiety, depression, or frustration with life
I offer psychotherapy and counseling for families, adolescents, children, couples, and individuals. I provide treatment for relationship problems, trauma and abuse, post-traumatic and other kinds of stress, anxiety, parenting, children's problematic behaviors, and low self-esteem.
In addition, I provide support for military families facing deployment, during reunification, and those who have suffered losses, including Army, Navy, National Guard, Air Force, Marines, involved in OEF, OIF, GWOT, and veterans.
Working collaboratively with an emphasis on your strengths, you'll find me supportive of the areas you want to work on and the changes you or your family members may want to make. A recent interview with Maren Gleason can be read here.